I decided to start this blog to serve as a reference point to those interested in starting a new hunting adventure by pursuing Grey squirrels in Florida's woods. This blog will also serve as a forum for Florida squirrel hunters to share their experiences, tips, photos, recipes and more. With this blog I also intend to discuss my experiences while hunting squirrels in the Sunshine state. I need to start by saying that I only hunt public land, therefore, you'll only read about my adventures, challenges and success stories while hunting the state's Wildlife Management Areas (WMAs). Although I sometimes travel to different WMAs, I usually spend most of my season hunting the Green Swamp and Upper Hillsborough WMAs. In my case, I mostly hunt squirrels only after the end of the General Gun season, therefore I'll only write about my personal adventures only during the small game season. This blog will be a personal diary of my adventures. I invite you to contribute to the creation of this "squirrel hunting library" by sending your articles, photos, recipes and other contributions to my email. Hope you enjoy...

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Green Swamp Squirrels

Squirrel Hunting is the best way to introduce kids to the outdoors and teach them hunting skills and respect to our resources. 

No comments:

Post a Comment